miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

stamp it!

Hola!

¿cómo está yendo la vuelta al trabajo? Para mí está siendo mejor de lo habitual gracias a Stamptember, seguro que habéis seguido el blog de Simon says y estáis al día de todos los nuevos lanzamientos y colaboraciones.

how's the back to work going? for me, it's being better than usual due to Stamptember. I'm sure you've followed Simon says blog and you are in the loop with the releases and collaborations.

Hoy os traigo la portada de un álbum para una amiga. He usado sellos de Paper Smooches y Lawn Fawn. 

Today, I am post on the cover of an album I made for a friend. I have used Paper Smooches and Lawn Fawn stamps.

Espero que os guste.
Hope you like it. I'm entering this album cover into the SSS Monday challenge

1 comentario:

  1. What a wonderful project! I love all of the patterns and colors you combined. It's so happy-feeling and made me smile. I also love the items you included in the shaker window! This is so creative and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar